PRESENTATION

 

PRESENTATION

JESUS TORRES

Hello, nice to meet you, my name is Jesus. I am 20 years. I am from Turbaco Bolivar. Currently, I am an eighth semester mechanical engineering student. I spend my free time watching soccer games. I like to play football. Also, I like running but I use it more to clear my mind. I am a young man who is passionate about the things he does. finally, I like being able to offer my help to others.

LAIMEN BENJUMEA

Hello, my name is Laimen Benjumea, I am 26 years old, I am from Riohacha, La Guajira, Colombia. I am a psychology student at the Universidad del Norte. I am in 9 semester. I live with my parents in the city of Riohacha, although during my study period I live in Barranquilla. In my spare time I like to ride my bike, go to the sea and be able to swim, as well as weight training in the gym. I like psychology and being able to be available to provide support to people who need it. I hope to help improve your knowledge of India and help break stereotypes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LEWIS MODEL IN INDIA CULTURE